Wednesday, May 27, 2015

fierce













pants, hat, bag, necklace, earrings - H&M / cropped top - Brandy Melville / sweater - Vila / body chain - I am / leather jacket - TiAmo / shoes - somewhere from Sweden / watch - ModeMusthaves.nl


*Sorry guys, I only wrote this post in English - I'm too tired to translate it..*

Lately I've been working my freakn ass off and writing a study report and bachelor Thesis but I can now finally say: I turned my Thesis and the report is done!!!!! All there is left, is a defense next week and after that, I guess making some adjustments to my Thesis to make it perfect. Then it's time to pick up my diploma in July after a nice relaxing holiday with M.
Hello life, good to have you back! ;-) 

Here's an outfit post that I promised a while ago. It's from the Fierce Fashion Festival. Men oh men, what a fun we had. I was gonna wear my long tight split skirt, but after seeing the weather forecast I changed my mind. My hippie-pants was looking festival-proof when I paired with my cropped top and fedora hat.

I also wanted to tell you that the last two pictures of me and Vera are everywhere on the internet (ok, only a few websites, but still)! We've been spotted on the site of het Parool, the instagram of Bastiaan van Schaik, the facebookpage of the event and also on I Love Fashion News! haha, we're saaaah famousss woop.



No comments:

Post a Comment