Friday, September 8, 2017

Pink beauty shots


photo's by Camilla Odling Westin (for her website click here and instagram here)


Hello from Stockholm! Over een uurtje landen mijn lieve vriendinnies en gaan we richting het appartement. De vlucht hier naartoe was goed gegaan, maar ik had wel een te zware koffer. Haha, ik ga maar 3 dagen en het is me gelukt om 25 kg in te pakken! Nu zit er ook een computer en drie liter wijn en eten in mijn koffer, dus op de terugweg zal de koffer vast lichter wegen. Ahhh, ik heb zo'n zin in dit weekendje! Check in with you later. xoxo


Hello from Stockholm! In an hour my dear friends will arrive and then we'll head to the apartment. The flight here went pretty well, but my suitcase was too heavy. Haha, I'm only going for 3 days and I managed to pack 25 kg of stuff! I did pack a laptop, three liters of wine and food, so on the way back my bag will be lighter. Ahhhhh, I'm so excited for this weekend! Check in with you later. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment