Monday, May 8, 2017

BTS shooting with Bingo Rimér

 





behind the scenes from my day with photographer Bingo Rimér


Twee weken geleden mocht ik model zijn voor bekende Zweedse fotograaf Bingo Rimér voor zijn workshops. Het coole is dat ik Bingo's werk al kende voordat ik uberhaupt in Zweden was geweest. Hij heeft samengewerkt met bekende bloggers dus ik zag zijn naam regelmatig voorbij komen op het internet. Het was een super leuke ervaring om met een heel profesioneel team te werken. Er was haar, makeup, styling en niet geheel onbelangrijk: catering! Tijdens de workshop heb ik veel lokale fotografen leren kennen dus dat was ook erg leuk. Ik zal binnekort wel wat foto's droppen hier!

In de tussentijd ben ik nog steeds druk bezig met mijn afstuderen. Ik ben begonnen met het schrijven van mijn scriptie maar het labwerk loop nog steeds. Helaas heb ik dus niet veel tijd tijdens werkuren om eraan te zitten. Ik hoop dat dat snel veranderd want de tijd begint nu wel een beetje te dringen..


Two weeks ago I got to be a model for famous Swedish photographer Bingo Rimér for his workshops. The cool thing is, is that I already knew about Bingo's work before I even came to Sweden. He has worked together with lots of bloggers so I've seen his name around on the internet. It was such a cool experience to work with a profesional team. There was hair, makeup, styling and most importantly: catering! During the workshop I got to know a lot of local photographers which is amazing. I will soon drop some photo's here! 

In the meantime I've been busy with my thesis project. I started writing my thesis but the labwork is still going on. Unfortunately I don't have much time to write during working hours. I hope that will change soon because time is starting to run out now..



No comments:

Post a Comment