Wednesday, November 9, 2016

beautiful nightmare




Photo 1 and 2: Arnica Bäckström (click) Photo 3: Tommy Boman 

Here are pictures from the photo session at the umemodellen studio a few weeks back! Aren't they cool? I didn't really have to 'model' like usual but I had to make movements that would stand out a lot. As you can see I did a lot of hair flips and dancing haha. We used a long shutter speed and played with flashing lights. I really like how they turned out, some really dramatic, some others really creepy. And owwww, my hair still looked so healthy before I started swimming in the sea. I really need a haircut..

Yesterday I was at the studio again after a long time of not being able to come (exams, vacation, broken toe) and the theme was 'fight club'. I went a little crazy with my make-up with super big dark brows and lots of contour to give me a super sharp and bitchy face (I actually don't need makeup for that muahaha, no jk). I also used a lot of products to give my face a super moist/wet look so it looked a bit gross and sweaty. Shooting went really well and I've gotten used to being infront of 'strangers' cameras. I've shot with the same photographer from 3 times now and I think we make a good team. He gives me a lot of tips on posing and how to catch the light the best way possible. I keep getting better at it and I get a lot of positive feedback from the photographers. I think I found a new hobby!

PS: more Greece pictures coming, sorry for the spam! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment