Saturday, April 16, 2016

insta lately

Asian food at the Avion shopping mall

Sunset from our balcony. Ahhh, how nice it is to have the sun back!

Restroom goals! Went for a classy weewee in Stockholm.

Selfie time whilst waiting to board the plane to Stockholm.

Eat salads and soup at the food court down town.

And again.

 We are so lucky to be able to see sunsets like this from our balcony.

Old selfie. Had put a tan on the day before. I just love healthy glow!

Me and my love.


Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Here is an insta lately post: lots of selfies, sunsets and food pictures. Tomorrow is gonna be another good-food day because Sunday is cheat day.. ;-) You can follow me on instagram here. For people who are wondering: I use the app VSCO to edit my instagram pictures. I usually pick the filter F2 and have it around +7 and add blue shadows around +2 for a less warm picture. I try to stick to those things so that all my pictures match each other and I get a nice and calm feed. Kisses xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment