Wednesday, January 4, 2017

bloopers

Afgelopen jaar heb ik weer veel foto's gemaakt. De mensen die mij kennen weten dat ik wel van een geintje hou. Ik heb een mooie selectie gemaakt van hoe de meeste foto's van een outfit shootje eruit zien. Enjoy.....

Last year I took lots of photo's. The people who know me know that I like a good laugh. I made a nice selection of how most of the pictures of an outfit shoot looks like. Enjoy.....



 The "Troy" pose


trolololololo


 tf is that smell?!


My face when I see fries


Sometimes it's just wrong timing


Let's go on an adventure!


Sanne is showing me how it's done

 You used to call me on my cell phone


 What the hell you doin' man?


Legit butt freeze


Don't even know what to say about this one



I hope this made you laugh a little. Sometimes you don't have to take everything so serious and it's okay to be silly. Worry less and laugh more!

No comments:

Post a Comment