Sunday, December 20, 2015

10.000 hits!!


Wow, yesterday my blog reached 10.000 hits! That's crazy haha!! Thank you to everyone who checks my blog and for the nice and lovely reactions I get regarding this blog. It feels like a real milestone to have reached the 10K views. Every day I get new viewers from all over the world which is actually a bit hard to believe. For example: This week I got viewers from Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, US, Spain, Belgium, Russia and Turkey! Can you believe that? So much love for each and every one of you <3 :).

For me it has become like a routine to write down what's going on in my life and what inspires me etc. and it would be weird not to blog. Of course there are also be people who don't really understand why I put myself on the internet like this, but oh well.. It's my hobby/passion and I make my own decisions so those people can just click the X button and visit other websites that they do like! I'm currently writing a post about the whole internet and social media world, to explain this a bit further because now it sounds a bit harsh.. :p I try to do my own thing and not worry too much about every ones opinion and focus on the positive comments I get; so far it's working out quite well. 

10.000 times thank you for the support!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment