Wednesday, September 9, 2015

snapshots



1. details van onze slaapkamer in ons nieuwe appartement / details of our bedroom in our new apartment 2. koffie drinken in de wachtkamer in het ziekenhuis toen we voor het eerst op kraamvisite gingen van ons nieuwe neefje / drinking coffee in the hospital when we were visiting our newborn nephew for the first time 3. selfie voordat ik naar school ging / selfie before I went to school



1. ouwe gouwe flashback van mijn makeup voor het fierce fashion festival / oldie but goodie flashback from my makeup for the fierce fashion fastival 2. M. en ik zijn naar de stad geweest om spulletjes te kopen voor het appartement. Mooi weer betekend blote benen! / Went down town with M. for some shopping for the apartment. Nice weather means bare legs! 3. ontbijten in de zon, zelf geplukte blauwe bessen / breakfast in the sun, eating self-picked blueberries 

 1. neon roze barbie lippenstift van de H&M / neon pink barbie lipstick from H&M 2. genieten van de mooie omgeving bij M's familie zomerhuis / enjoying the gorgeous view at M's family summerhouse 3. kunnen we allemaal even stilstaan bij het feit dat mijn eyeliner on fleek is (eindelijk na al die jaren)? / can we all just appreciate the fact that my eyeliner is on fleek (finally after all these years)?  




Hallo blog, ik ben een tijdje afwezig geweest.. Ik weet het.. Morgen ga ik weer een leuke outfit shooten dus nieuwe foto's zijn onderweg! Hoe vinden jullie mijn nieuwe layout? Ik vond het weer eens tijd voor een frisse look voor mijn blog. Niet teveel toeters en bellen dit keer want ik wil mijn foto's in het middelpunt van de aandacht hebben. Goed excuus om te proberen fotografie beter onder de knie te krijgen, toch?

Ik ben inmiddels al 2 weken bezig aan mijn Master moleculaire biologie dus best veel tijd gaat daaraan op. Het zal dus wel iets rustiger op mijn blog worden. Don't worry, als ik vrije tijd heb dan zal ik zeker proberen om zo veel mogelijk te uploaden. Vandaag ben ik wezen winkelen bij BikBok en Gina Tricot, dus ik heb heel veel leuke dingen om te shooten, nu alleen nog de tijd vinden! Dus.... even geduld aub! :-)



Hello blog, I've been a little absent lately.. I know.. Tomorrow I will shoot a nice outfit so new pictures are on their way! How do you like my new layout? I thought it was time again for something new and fresh. Not too many crazy things going on cause I want my pictures to be in the center of attention. Good reason to try to upgrade my photography skills, right? 

So it's been 2 weeks now since I started my Master's in molecular biology and it takes up a lot of time. It will be a bit more quite on my blog from now on. Don't worry, if I have free time I will definitely try to upload as much as I can. Today I went shopping at BikBok and Gina Tricot, so I have lots of cool stuff to shoot, now all I need is the time! So.... just bear with me! :-) 
(Haha, good thing I googled that last sentence, cause I almost would've said 'bare with me'... everybody just please keep your clothes on please!)



follow me on instagram: esmeesbeautylab
visit my travel blog (written in Dutch, but cool pics): www.sweetswedishlife.blogspot.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment