Sunday, April 13, 2014

elk farm

We zijn afgelopen weekend naar de ELK FARM geweest om elandjes te aaien. Het was echt super leuk en de elanden waren echt heel tam. Lees mijn hele avontuur op mijn reisblog. Hieronder wat foto's van mijn dag op de elanden boerderij.

Last weekend I went to the ELK FARM to pad the elks. It was so much fun and the elks were so calm. Read my entire adventure on my travelblog. Here are some pictures of my day at the elk farm.






I was wearing my FUCK CANCER bracelet. You can only buy them in Sweden and I really wanted one even before I came here. You have to order them online but I don't have a Swedish bankaccount. Lucky for my a Swedish friend orderd one for me so now I finally have one! And what do you think of my new elk bag? Cute right!?


No comments:

Post a Comment